A unique personal service for landowners in Cornwall and Devon
John Schuttkacker and Justin Dodge are the directors of Westcountry Land. Together we have worked on some of the largest developments in the South West. John brings a proven track record in land and property acquisition and sales whilst Justin has unbeatable expertise in planning permission and architecture. With complementary skills and a deep understanding of the local area, we offer a comprehensive service for landowners that is totally unique in Devon and Cornwall. Westcountry Land was set up in 2009 and we believe no other land developer can match our winning combination of:
- Outstanding personal service and level of care – We are passionate about our business and love what we do. We treat everyone as we like to be treated. All aspects of the business are handled personally by John and Justin. Our accessibility provides an open and accountable service, which is jargon free.
- Bespoke solutions – every single deal is individually tailored, with all types of agreement and options fully considered so as to ensure the best value and most appropriate structure for every landowner.
- Local knowledge – we are from the West Country and we are passionate about the quality of our schemes and having a positive impact on the local area. As developers, we have also amassed an extensive network of professional contacts across the region.
- Expertise, covering acquisition, in-depth market knowledge, knowledge of the planning process, project management and maximising value across all types of developments, combined with a track record of successful delivery.
- Access to capital for development, either via our own direct investment or through our network of private equity investors, we can fund development projects of any scale
- Breadth - we are interested in projects of all sizes, ranging from single houses to large, strategic mixed use developments
- In-house specialist skills – we have the relevant expertise, experience and capabilities to undertake all of our own architectural and planning services in house. This saves time and reduces costs. It also enables us to have a complete understanding of the planning process and development viability.
This all adds up to a unique development service that is unlike any other you could find in Devon and Cornwall.
But don't take our word for it - see what some of our landowners say about us.